Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Halloween

Yes.....I am making two posts back to back.

because....I LOOOOOOOOOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!
(I'm also hyper since I just had a giant cup o' coffee n a Snickers ^-^)

so, to be in the mood for Halloween, I have been watching an array of scary movies. One is the old original Nightmare on Elm Street. I had never seen it, and it's a classic.

All I had to say though was....WTF?!
I know it's a classic, and it had an amazing story plot. But some of the movie was just....well, wtf

First, the blood gyser.




W. T. Fuggin'. F?!
What human body holds that much blood?! I don't think a cow even has that much blood!!! I mean, good grief! They discovered how to spin the room, and decided it would be a good idea to pour a pools worth of blood in? It looks like the love child of Old Reliable and the Kool-aid man......this was the point in the movie where no one was scared anymore...they were too busy laughing their asses off.

The telephone
THE EHF?!?!

no..... this is just, no! gah, what the ehf?! I.....this was just weird. And you could actually buy this thing?! Why?! why would anyone want to? yes, i just enjoy having a creepy dead mans tongue trying to flop into my mouth while I talk
"I think we shoul ju-blergh urgh lrmm frehh"
"Susie? You okay?"
"sorry, had to dislodge this creepy tongue from my throat! so, where were we?"

I mean...why would you want to use this?! ugh, it's just so...ew

Freddy's Death
I couldn't find a pic for it, but pretty much, at the end of the movie, Freddy is....destroyed...sorta.... and how does he die?

he explodes into blue glitter.

...............................

really? I know, they had just started to discover Special effects, but glitter? I highly doubt that someone as evil and demented as Freddie would explode into glitter...maybe fire or something, but glitter?! was he secretly gay or something? I just...no, it just isn't cool. it's lame.


Throughout the movie there were a few more WTF and cheesy moments, some cheesy enough to make mac n cheese with, but in the end, it was a pretty good movie. It had a good plot, and it was good! It just had a few WTF moments along the way.

No comments: