Search This Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stop it! >:l

You know how sometimes, people do things that are innocent and usually accidental, but they just annoy you to no end? Yes, I am speaking of a pet peeve. One big pet peeve of mine is talking on cell phones in the bathroom.
really, just talking in the bathroom at all


First off, I hate when you're using the restroom, and someone calls you. Usually I ignore it, because, it's just awkward to me to talk to someone in the bathroom. But if MOM calls, you had better answer it, because she doesn't give a flying fig newton if you were in the bathroom. And i hate it. And even though she knows I hate it, she continues with the pointless conversations, just rambling on and on and on. It drives my up the wall!


Secondly are the people who talk in the bathroom. I hate when I walk in to go, and BAM, in the next stall I hear someone having a conversation. I hate it, because I feel like it's rude of me to make any noise now, so I have this awkward moment of "oh god, hurry please, I wanna gooooo" until finally I go anyways, and just try to be as quiet as I can. Then I wont come out til they're gone because I dont want them giving me the look of "you're the one who just made my conversation sound immature and bathroomy"....yes, I worry about things like that...i hate bathrooms -.-



Lastly, I hate when you're having a conversation with someone, and you have to go to the bathroom. Oh no problem, I'll just follow you into the restroom and continue the conversation!....It is so awkward! because lets face it, we are not pleasant beings in the bathroom, and now your friend is standing there witnessing all of your displeasure-ness (I'm pretty sure I just made up a word there) because they were too impatient to wait for you to finish up before continuing the conversation. Really? really?!?!


So yes, I hate bathrooms. I hate everything about using a bathroom unless I am utterly alone....I'm a weirdo, I know

No comments: